Subject: sup-scanner and bug-list
To: None <current-users@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Guenther Grau <s_grau@ira.uka.de>
List: current-users
Date: 06/24/1994 20:07:38
Hi,

I have two questions.

1) I am on the source-list at sun-lamp and I was wondering if the
following output is correct:

To: source@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu
Subject: daily CVS update output

Subject: sun-lamp CVS update output

Updating src and othersrc trees:

U src/bin/sh/Makefile
U src/bin/sh/builtins.def
U src/bin/sh/mkbuiltins
[...]
U src/sys/nfs/nfs_vfsops.c
U src/sys/nfs/nfs_vnops.c
U src/sys/vm/vm_swap.c

Running the SUP scanner:

SUP Scan for current starting at Fri Jun 24 03:32:25 1994
SUP Scan for current completed at Fri Jun 24 03:35:19 1994
SUP Scan for mirror starting at Fri Jun 24 03:35:19 1994
SUP: Scan for mirror aborted at Fri Jun 24 03:35:19 1994
                     ^^^^^^^

It happens quite often and I was wondering if the second run was
just to be sure to get everything in case the first run didn't.
Nevertheless I think, that it shouldn't abort anyway, but complete.

2) I know about the gnats-system to report bugs at sun-lamp, but I
have forgotten how to access it, e.g. to get a current list of
reported bugs and their status. I have looked around but I
couldn't find any information on this. Any help appreciated.

  Guenther