Subject: Re: floppy driver woes w/June 11th current
To: Ken Hornstein <kenh@wrl.epi.com>
From: Michael L. VanLoon -- Iowa State University <michaelv@iastate.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 06/23/1994 11:24:35
>I have a BusLogic 747S w/floppy controller; that's what I have my drives
>plugged into.  Are there any other BusLogic 747S users out there who can
>write to their floppies under a recent -current?
>--Ken

I haven't tried it in a couple months, but last time I did it worked
just fine.  Not that this sheds any light on why it *doesn't* work,
but I know at some time in the not-too-distant past it did work.

				--Michael

 Michael L. VanLoon                 Iowa State University Computation Center
    michaelv@iastate.edu                    Project Vincent Systems Staff
  Free your mind and your machine -- NetBSD free Un*x for PC/Mac/Amiga/etc.