Subject: mounting msdos disk
To: None <current-users@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Yeng-Chee Su <yenchee@zeus.csie.nctu.edu.tw>
List: current-users
Date: 06/09/1994 02:11:13
  I've got problem on mounting MS-DOS disk.  The drive holds only a MS-DOS
partition, so there is no UFS lable on it.  Is there any easy way to mount
it?  I need a MS-DOS partition to exchange data between MS-DOS and NetBSD
for CD-ROM image storage because I've no NetBSD burning software.  By the
way, is there any NetBSD CDROM collection available?  There are many Linux
distribution and some FreeBSD collection, but I don't find NetBSD stuff.
I just build one for my own.  However, I am still willing to see one
available.

  /             National Chiao Tung University in Taiwan                 / \
 |  Phone: +886-35-783513           E-mail: yenchee@csie.nctu.edu.tw    |