Subject: sh broken
To: None <current-users@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Yeng-Chee Su <yenchee@zeus.csie.nctu.edu.tw>
List: current-users
Date: 06/05/1994 17:20:21
  The i386-floppy sh seems broken.  It only reads a character and exit
without any message.  No coredump too.  That make me not to build a
working installation floppies.  By the way, the new kernel doesn't seem
work on some machines by booting floopy.  It works fine by harddisk boot.
Anybody noticed it?  Or I've doing something wrong?

  /             National Chiao Tung University in Taiwan                 / \
 |  Phone: +886-35-783513           E-mail: yenchee@csie.nctu.edu.tw    |