Subject: Re: a couple of IMPORTANT things...
To: <>
From: Michael Richardson <mcr@Sandelman.OCUnix.on.ca>
List: current-users
Date: 05/29/1994 17:52:08
In a previous article, cgd wrote:

>>	you're running -current right now, you'll NEED to upgrade
>>	again.  If you've not yet done the first upgrade, DO IT NOW,
>>	or you'll be somewhat SOL after this weekend -- yes, the
>>	binary snapshots will prolly be useful, but...

  Here is a plea for a 0.95 release of base09. Please?
  Setting up new systems is harder and harder. I considered
and Sun-port... (I just moved a disk from a 3/60 to a 386+adaptec
card, so now I have enough space to play on the 386 as well)

--
   :!mcr!:            |  "Elegant and extremely rapid for calculation are the
   Michael Richardson | techniques of Young tableaux. They also have the merit