Subject: Re: what happened to SIOCGARP SIOCSARP?
To: None <current-users@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu, christos@deshaw.com>
From: Mark P. Gooderum <mark@aggregate.com>
List: current-users
Date: 05/24/1994 19:41:49
> pppd and bootpd need it..
>
> christos

I ran into this too...a couple of other things barfed on this too...
I looked all over, it isn't like a missing include, they aren't defined
anywhere.

Also, files.i386 is missing conf.c, no conf.o gives a *ton* of link errors.
Adding it and rerunning config (I did rebuild config) solves the problem.

Also, <sys/wait.h> is not idempotent.  This hits in compiling
src/usr.sbin/inetd.c.  The includes in inetd.c look kind of hokey
(it inlcudes 10 or so files, does a #define RPC, and then includes them
again) but <sys/wait.h> (everything in /usr/include IMHO) should be
idempotent anyway.

-Mark