Subject: 8bit clean more?
To: None <current-users@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Yeng-Chee Su <yenchee@YENCHEE.csie.nctu.edu.tw>
List: current-users
Date: 05/15/1994 10:01:20
  Is there any 8bit clean version of more?  The current version in NetBSD
uses the 8th bit as the control character bit.  This makes me not to show
Chinese character.  There is a modified version of less called cless.  I
am looking for the equivalent version of more.  Any help will be welcome.

  /              National Chiao Tung University in Taiwan                 / \
 |  Phone: +886-35-783513              E-mail: yenchee@csie.nctu.edu.tw  |