Subject: Re: Perl with -current
To: Brian Moore <ziff@eecs.umich.edu>
From: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@cs.orst.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 05/10/1994 18:47:38
On Tue, 10 May 1994 19:59:33 -0400
 Brian Moore <ziff@eecs.umich.edu> wrote:

 > Does anybody have perl-4.036 running with -current ( April 23rd sources )?
 > I've been trying o get it up and running, but it keeps failing on the 'make
 > test' ( on the comp/cpp test and the op/dbm test ).  Any help would be most
 > appreciated.

I compiled it a *long* time ago...I think it's using libc.so.2.1 :-)

Anyway...I plan to build it again as soon as the c library revision is
stable :-)...

Later...

Jason R. Thorpe                thorpej@cs.orst.edu                   737-9533
OSU CS Support                    CSWest Room 12                     737-5567
      'These are my opinions and not necessarily those of anyone else.'
            NetBSD/Symmetry - Coming soon to a Sequent near you!