Subject: fsck from 0429 sup
To: None <current-users@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Rob Healey <rhealey@aggregate.com>
List: current-users
Date: 05/01/1994 17:57:53
	For those who made the 0429 SUP, has anybody else seen fsck
	trash file systems thinking that inodes are partially truncated?

	I installed the includes, remade everything from scratch and everything
	else seem to work wonderfully. When rebooting and running an older
	kernel/fsck combination the filesystems check out clean.

	Has anybody else seen fsck from the 0429 SUP do this? This is on
	an Amiga 3000, 16M memory, 1G Seagate system.

	I've recompiled multiple times and the results are the same, I
	even remade the libs/gcc/ld twice with no difference.

		-Rob