Subject: Re: A few observations
To: Brad Parker <brad@fcr.com>
From: Michael Graff <explorer@vorpal.com>
List: current-users
Date: 04/30/1994 14:46:57
The rule I follow is *always* remake config.  It takes so little time, much
less than complaining about someone not telling you that it needed to be
done.

The core team members are only human, and they can forget too, you know.  :)

>Charles,
>
>Apparently you were absent from school the day when the teacher taught
>everyone else to "treat others as you would like to be treated" ;-(
>
>I've been keeping current within a day or two, and I just got hit with
>(2) below, and I don't recall any mail messages saying "gee, I just
>changed config and you better rebuild it" (maybe one came through, but
>I didn't see one).

>-brad

>>2) is an indication that you didn't rebuild config(8).  (Like, duh, we
>>didn't change vm_swap.c just for the Hell of it.)

--Michael

--
Michael Graff                 <explorer@vorpal.com>
1304 Florida #3               (515) 296-2735