Subject: Re: A few observations
To: None <mycroft@gnu.ai.mit.edu>
From: Brad Parker <brad@fcr.com>
List: current-users
Date: 04/30/1994 12:54:28
Charles,

Apparently you were absent from school the day when the teacher taught
everyone else to "treat others as you would like to be treated" ;-(

I've been keeping current within a day or two, and I just got hit with
(2) below, and I don't recall any mail messages saying "gee, I just
changed config and you better rebuild it" (maybe one came through, but
I didn't see one).

I just did a full rebuild several days ago without a hitch and upon
sup'ing today, rebuilding my kernel and rebooting I got a panic in
swfree.

I'll let you know if rebuilding config, config'ing my kernel and
rebuilding it helps.

-brad