Subject: Re: Instructions to go from 0.9 to current (fwd)
To: Michael L. VanLoon -- Iowa State University <michaelv@iastate.edu>
From: Eric S. Hvozda <ack@clark.net>
List: current-users
Date: 04/28/1994 07:10:01
Michael L. VanLoon -- Iowa State University sez:

> Ftp.iastate.edu is an official NetBSD-current mirror.
> Please use it.  All binary snapshots will lag sun-lamp by a half-day
> to a day, depending on when they're put up for sup.  Ftp.iastate.edu
> doesn't have a small connection limit, not does it do anything but ftp
> -- please abuse it for this purpose instead of sun-lamp.

Are there plans to get a full source tree there yet?  I find if I'm looking for
anything but ksrc, you can't get it.  Or are you hiding the rest :-)

Also, I now there was a problem with getting sup to work over there (something
about afs space not preserving soemthing).  Are there plans to add a
supserver in the future perhaps?