Subject: Ingres 8.9 and NetBSD
To: None <current-users@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Alistair G. Crooks <agc@uts.amdahl.com>
List: current-users
Date: 04/22/1994 06:16:09
Does anyone want a version of Ingres that will run on NetBSD-current?
(April 16th binary snapshot, see previous mail for the reasons why.)

I've taken the FreeBSD version, cleaned up the sys_errlist stuff, and
also changed all the lseek calls so that they use off_t rather than
long, and fixed a bug in the demodb script.  Not much work to do -
most of the stuff was already done for 386bsd, bsd386 and FreeBSD.

If anyone's interested, drop me a line, and I'll put it on the
amdahl ftp server.

Alistair
--
Alistair G. Crooks (agc@uts.amdahl.com)			     +44 252 346377
Amdahl European HQ, Dogmersfield Park, Hartley Wintney, Hants RG27 8TE, UK.