Subject: RVM 1.3 for NetBSD
To: None <current-users@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Alistair G. Crooks <agc@uts.amdahl.com>
List: current-users
Date: 04/19/1994 08:58:16
I've put a version of rvm 1.3 on

	charon.amdahl.com:pub/agc/NetBSD-current/rvm-1.3.tar.gz

This is hacked about to use Berkeley make, and builds the usual
NetBSD-style libraries.  The original Makefiles are all still there.
It's not very pretty, though, and I'm cleaning it up at the moment.  I
hope to have a much cleaner version done by the end of the week.

The file README.NetBSD explains how to build and install the package
under NetBSD-current.

[rvm is CMU's recoverable virtual memory, which uses write-ahead
logs to give transactions, rollback and commit etc for normal virtual
memory, available from ftp.cs.cmu.edu:project/rvm-releases/*]

Cheers,
Alistair
--
Alistair G. Crooks (agc@uts.amdahl.com)			     +44 252 346377
Amdahl European HQ, Dogmersfield Park, Hartley Wintney, Hants RG27 8TE, UK.