Subject: Re: Ugh...Bad Things (tm)
To: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@cs.orst.edu>
From: James M Chacon <jmc@cis.ksu.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 04/18/1994 14:42:53

>On Mon, 18 Apr 94 10:27:08 -0700
> "Chris G. Demetriou" <cgd@postgres.Berkeley.EDU> wrote:
>
> > > Did I goof?  The same thing happens if I use execs off of the snapshot...
> >
> > what kernel are you running?  that's the exact symptom of running an
> > outdated kernel with the snapshot binaries...
>
>Source as of 2 days ago...
>
>I SUP every night, but reuild when I see a major bug fix...
>
>Later...

Except for whatever changed last night, I'm running the current source
as well, with a new kernel as well. I don't see any problems however in
anything I've been using recently. I went ahead and recompiled everything
that depended on <sys/mount.h>, so I don't have COMPAT_09 turned on in
my kernel, buts that about the only difference I'd know about.

James