Subject: Re: Problem upgrading to current 4/16
To: Robert Shady <rls@zeus.id.net>
From: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@cs.orst.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 04/18/1994 12:13:51
On Mon, 18 Apr 1994 13:11:57 +1523847 (EDT)
 Robert Shady <rls@zeus.id.net> wrote:

 > Okay, this time I am not on my production machine... ;)
 >
 > I downloaded the new binaries & the new kernel from sun-lamp today.
 >
 > I installed the new binaries/kernel & rebooted..
 >
 > I get "Cannot map ld.so" errors all over the place upon boot up..

I'm having this problem too...I'm using a *new* kernel with partially
tar-balled binaries (the one I'm having problems with is *roff)

Jason R. Thorpe                thorpej@cs.orst.edu                   737-9533
OSU CS Support                    CSWest Room 12                     737-5567
      'These are my opinions and not necessarily those of anyone else.'
            NetBSD/Symmetry - Coming soon to a Sequent near you!