Subject: Problem upgrading to current 4/16
To: None <current-users@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Robert Shady <rls@zeus.id.net>
List: current-users
Date: 04/18/1994 13:11:57
Okay, this time I am not on my production machine... ;)

I downloaded the new binaries & the new kernel from sun-lamp today.

I installed the new binaries/kernel & rebooted..

I get "Cannot map ld.so" errors all over the place upon boot up..

Normal?  I don't know what I could have done wrong, but I will try to
grab the binaries again, maybe something got hosed when I downloaded them..

P.S. Please respond via E-Mail, as I still am not getting my mail from this
     list, even though it says I am on it.  Go figure..