Subject: Prob compiling kernel.
To: None <current-users@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: John Booth <JOHN@gab.unt.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 04/16/1994 19:32:47
I sent a message to the list a few days ago reguarding a problem I
had with compiling the kernel.  I rec'd one reply and it was anything
but helpful--it said 'compile the new config'.  I had already
compiled the 'new' config before I had these problems--(config
compiled fine--not even any warnings).  The problem I am having with
the kernel is at the point it gets to 'loading netbsd' it then says
ioconf.o undefined symbol _wdccd
"                      "  _wdcd
"                      "  _fdccd
"                      "  _fdcd

I'm working with the Apr 3 binaries and source I ftp'd from
ftp.iastate.edu on Apr 8.  I've untared lib, libexec, and include
tars along with the sys.tar and share.tar (also the binaries).

|John A. Booth                   osmesne seurrunged mi keyo!!! |
|(It'll look prettier as I edit it later)                      |