Subject: Re: pms (auxiliary) for -current?
To: Henning Schulzrinne <schulzrinne@fokus.gmd.de>
From: Duncan McEwan <duncan@Comp.VUW.AC.NZ>
List: current-users
Date: 04/16/1994 18:17:35
> Also, the -current pms source doesn't compile as is (seems to use the old
> device driver info). Trying to make the obvious changes to switch the
> isa_driver to struct cfdriver leads to endless reboot cycles.

I made the "obvious changes" to the driver by Shoji Yuen and got it to
compile and boot under a current of mid last week sometime.  It worked under
X except that keyboard input wouldn't be recognised until the mouse was
moved, or a button clicked.  I've just realised that this was because I
screwed up the handling of non-blocking I/O.  I won't get a chance to fix
it until Monday, but if I get it working then, will post it to the list.

Duncan