Subject: XFree86 XMKMF error
To: None <current-users@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Root of all Evil <root@zeus.id.net>
List: current-users
Date: 04/14/1994 20:42:45
I get the following error when running xmkmf for my xgopher source...

mv Makefile Makefile.bak
imake -DUseInstalled -I/usr/X386/lib/X11/config
In file included from /usr/X386/lib/X11/config/Imake.tmpl:396, from :4:
/usr/X386/lib/X11/config/x386.cf:1096: netbsdLib.rules: No such file or directory
imake: Exit code 33.  Stop.

Does anybody know what the deal is?  Also, where can I get the COMPLETE XFree86 source
w/NetBSD-current patches already applied?  Or the complete source & seperate NetBSD-current
patches, whatever...  So I can recompile for my system.  And while we are at it, what do you
think is the best window manager and why?  Also, where is a good place to get some X-Windows
apps?  I am new to this X-Windows stuff, I need some neato kewl stuff! ;)