Subject: another plea
To: None <current-users@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Drew Hess <dhess@CS.Stanford.EDU>
List: current-users
Date: 04/09/1994 00:34:13
Ok, Alistair was kind enough to tell me that he just started from scratch with
the April 3 binaries, but I'd rather not do that if I can help it since I
have no way to either untar them on my system, nor can I ftp the individual
binaries from another site since ld.so is hosed.

So again, could someone with a system current as of the last week please
make available for ftp the following binaries?  (I won't ask for as many
this time, maybe that will make people more willing)

ar
ranlib
ld
/usr/libexec

This should be sufficient to get me the the point that I can redo the
ar/ranlib/ld upgrade procedure and get a working system again.   As it
stands I'm forced to use Windows from my DOS partition since NetBSD is
essentially unusable.

Thanks

-dwh-
dhess@cs.stanford.edu