Subject: Re: time for port-ppc?
To: Michael L. VanLoon -- Iowa State University <michaelv@iastate.edu>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@cray-ymp.acm.stuorg.vt.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 04/07/1994 09:36:41
> >>    There is an increasing amount of talk on Usenet and on various mailing
> >>    lists about porting NetBSD to the PowerPC. I think now would be a good
> >>    time to create a mailing list so that interested parties have a place
> >>    to discuss that topic, and perhaps actually start work on the port.
> >I'm interested.
> Count me in as well.  Although it will be several months yet (maybe
> January) before I can afford one, I would kill for one of those
> PowerMacs. :-)

I tend to agree.  It would be nice to have the mailing list.  I have
responded to several people querying interest on newsgroups, etc.
I'm still trying to figure out which machines people are thinking
about porting to, specifically ;-)

-allen

--
Allen Briggs         Find the cost of freedom / Buried in the ground
- end                Mother Earth will swallow you / Lay your body down