Subject: Re: time for port-ppc?
To: None <current-users@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Michael L. VanLoon -- Iowa State University <michaelv@iastate.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 04/07/1994 02:14:50
Mike Park wrote:

>Ty Sarna said:
>>    There is an increasing amount of talk on Usenet and on various mailing
>>    lists about porting NetBSD to the PowerPC. I think now would be a good
>>    time to create a mailing list so that interested parties have a place
>>    to discuss that topic, and perhaps actually start work on the port.

>I'm interested.
>
>Mike

Count me in as well.  Although it will be several months yet (maybe
January) before I can afford one, I would kill for one of those
PowerMacs. :-)  I wouldn't be much help at first, not owning a machine,
but I'd still like to keep up on progress and such.

				--Michael

 Michael L. VanLoon                 Iowa State University Computation Center
    michaelv@iastate.edu                    Project Vincent Systems Staff
  Free your mind and your machine -- NetBSD free Un*x for PC/Mac/Amiga/etc.