Subject: YOWZA!! (Was: Using Term to sup)
To: None <current-users@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
List: current-users
Date: 04/04/1994 23:19:55
Well I finally got it going.  The things I found wrong were:

1) The documentation for sup is wrong in the FILES section where it
describes where the supfile is located for the -s option.  The manpage
says /usr/cs/lib/supfiles/coll.list, it should be
     /usr/lib/supfiles/coll.list.

2) I had never touched the /etc/resolv.conf since Allen had made the
Mac Alpha2 binaries available, and it was still set up for his machine.
I cleared it out, then made it read "lookup file".

Many thanks to all those who offered pointers.
~Steve

--
Steven R. Allen - wormey@eskimo.com
You know you've been spending too much time on the computer when your