Subject: Re: I'm doing something wrong?
To: Michael L. VanLoon -- Iowa State University <michaelv@iastate.edu>
From: Michael Graff <explorer@vorpal.com>
List: current-users
Date: 03/30/1994 11:18:49
michaelv@iastate.edu wrote:

>Actually, Mycroft just got done putting the magnum autoconfig code
>into current.  At the same time, he finally moved current up to
>Julian's rev2 SCSI code.  That might have something to do with it.

Or it could be that I needed to put the master scsibus0 at aha0 line in, and
change the definition of all my devices.  :)

I'm running the current now, and I've thrown in pcvt just to see where it
stands.  Seems a little odd still, like I need to hit ^L from time to time
to have the lower half of the screen redrawn in vi, and I have to set the
lines/rows else it assumes 0/0.

Now to compile the rest of the world...  :)

--Michael

--
Michael Graff                 <explorer@vorpal.com>
1304 Florida #3               (515) 296-2735