Subject: Re: IS it Day Light Savings time yet (Re: 19Mar94 current)
To: None <ack@clark.net>
From: Brian Moore <ziff@eecs.umich.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 03/29/1994 00:33:55
>I've always used dst 5 in the kernel config and
>/usr/share/timezone/US/Eastern and gooten the correct TOD.  However, after
>upgrading to 19Mar94 binaries and building a new kernel, I'm getting TOD
>1 hour behind.  Very odd.  I assume no one else is seeing this...

Yeah, I've been having this problem for a while with NetBSD-current.  I always
assumed it was my crazy, crazy Gateway 2K machine ( JX-30 motherboard ).  Never
did figure out a proper solution.  Does anybody else have this happen to them?
Any fixes?

Brian Moore
ziff@eecs.umich.edu

Machine: Gateway 2000 4DX2-66V ( JX-30 motherboard )
Keyboard: Anykey ( Model 2189014 )
Memory:  16MB RAM, 256KB cache
Hard Drives: Internal 340MB IDE drive ( Western Digital )
	     External 760MB SCSI drive ( Maxtor )
OS: NetBSD-current ( as of 3/24 )
Boards: Adaptec 1542B SCSI board
	SoundBlaster Pro