Subject: 19Mar94 tar_files on ftp.iastate.edu
To: None <current-users@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Eric S. Hvozda <ack@clark.net>
List: current-users
Date: 03/26/1994 15:16:53
I decided to attempt to upgrade to current this weekend.  Getting the binaries
are on was easy.  Now I can't seem to be able to build a new kernel tho
(and I don't have swap until I do :-( ).  Everythign compiles fine, but when
ld comes along, it complains about not finding isa_devtab in isa.o.  I see
that it is extern'd, but I can seem to find where it lives.  I've only
installed /usr/src/sys so far as source goes.  Do I need another part of the
tree as well to build kernels?

I even tried building GENERICAHA to see if it was something I omitted in my
config file.  No sir, it didn't like it all either...

So anyone have an idea of what I forgot to do?