Subject: Re: NFS MOUNTS ON NETBSD-CURRENT WITH SOLARIS 2.X?
To: Herb Peyerl <Herb.Peyerl@sidney.novatel.ca>
From: None <thorpej@santiam.CS.ORST.EDU>
List: current-users
Date: 03/16/1994 09:58:53
Perhaps the problem I'm having is with the if_ed driver then, as well.  I can
NFS mount things (currently a Sequent S81 and an HP 9000/845), but the file
mode is ALWAYS wrong...It inststs on always adding 0001 to the mode.  I.E.
change foo to mode 0000 and it's 0001, change it to 0644 and it's 0645.  I
thought at first that is was a bug in the NFS code, but I noticed that nothing
there had really changed that would cause this problem...

Later...

Jason R. Thorpe                thorpej@cs.orst.edu                   737-9533
OSU CS Support                    CSWest Room 12                     737-2552
      'These are my opinions and not necessarily those of anyone else.'