Subject: Fax Software
To: None <current-users@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Mark P. Gooderum <mark@aggregate.com>
List: current-users
Date: 03/15/1994 17:48:04
I'm getting some fax software setup and was interested in
A.) opinions on fax software, and B.) any NetBSD patches.

After looking around I'm looking at FlexFax-the other option is
mgetty+sendfax.  Requirements are automatic support of incoming
data or fax (I don't need voice) and outgoing data calls.

Pointers, opinions, or patches for either package would be appreciated.

BTW, I'm running NetBSD-very current. (I'll be up to the current binary
snapshot and todays kernel by the weeked).

Also, can anyone tell me where to find the COM_BIDIR patch?

-Mark