Subject: Returned mail: User unknown
To: None <netbsd-current@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <MAILER-DAEMON@cats.ucsc.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 03/14/1994 12:45:35
The original message was received at Mon, 14 Mar 1994 12:45:32 -0800
from baloo.UCSC.EDU [128.114.16.4]

   ----- The following addresses had delivery problems -----
<netbsd-current@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>  (unrecoverable error)

... while talking to sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu.:
<<< 550 <netbsd-current@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>... User unknown
550 <netbsd-current@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>... User unknown