Subject: Re: Problem with the 3/7 sources.
To: Chris G. Demetriou <cgd@postgres.berkeley.edu>
From: Yeng-Chee Su <yenchee@Zeus.csie.nctu.edu.tw>
List: current-users
Date: 03/13/1994 23:37:29
> In the next few days, i'm going to provide a means where people can
> almost-permanently wire their 'com'-driven tty ports to have CLOCAL,
> CRTSCTS, or 'software carrier' set.  That should help some.

  Would you please make it Sun compatible?  I modify the com.c if it's
open with minor(dev)>=128, the COM_SW_SOFTCAR is set automatically, and
it will be reset when close.  This make me can use cua0, cua1 for dial-out
service and tty00,tty01 for dialin service.

  /             National Chiao Tung University in Taiwan                 / \
 |  Phone: +886-35-783513           E-mail: yenchee@csie.nctu.edu.tw    |