Subject: Re: pccons lockup problem
To: Dave Cornejo <dave@dogwood.com>
From: Jason R. Thorpe <thorpej@cs.orst.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 03/03/1994 15:04:40
On Thu, 3 Mar 1994, Dave Cornejo wrote:

> It's not much, but I want to thanks Charles for working on the
> two biggest perceived problems with NetBSD: wd.c & pccons.c.

I also would like to express a bit of thanks to Charles...I'm confident
with the wd drivers now, and am sup'ing as we speak...

> It's probably pretty dreary and frustrating work, but work that
> many of us agree is necessary, and no one else has stood up to
> take charge of.

Bravo...

Later...

Jason R. Thorpe                thorpej@cs.orst.edu                   737-9533
OSU CS Support                    CSWest Room 12                     737-2552
      'These are my opinions and not necessarily those of anyone else.'