Subject: Re: msync in INN (was Re: Multiple net interfaces)
To: Andrew Herbert <andrew@werple.apana.org.au>
From: Peter Galbavy <peter@wonderland.org>
List: current-users
Date: 03/02/1994 07:38:53
> I had quite a long-running "discussion" with Rich Salz about the above about
> a year ago.  He refused to acknowledge that NetRel/2 derivatives needed this.

When I asked RS about this, he had a good old go at me, insisting that
things in 386bsd were broken and why should he have to track them !

I was mainly talking about some #define's at the time, but the guy will
not treat reports like this well.

> Has anyone else had better luck at convincing RS to add an option for this
> to INN?

No. And I am trying to fiure out why hewrote the *empty* funtion in the
first place ! (Well for mmap'ed files).
--
Peter Galbavy				e-mail: P.Galbavy@wonderland.org
Wonderland				  work: P.Galbavy@micromuse.co.uk

	  "And you will know exactly who you are, forever,
		by knowing what it is that you love."