Subject: dial in on NetBSD-current
To: None <current-users@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Yeng-Chee Su <yenchee@Zeus.csie.nctu.edu.tw>
List: current-users
Date: 03/01/1994 00:17:15
  I would like to set up a dial-in port on NetBSD/current.  The DTE would be
locked at 57600, N-8-1.  I try to change the CFLAGS to ((CS8 | HUPCL) &
~PARENB) in ttydefaults.h and recompile gettytab.  Then I use std.57600 for
tty table.  After kill -HUP 1, I can see the TxD/RxD flash madly although
the line is on-hook.  Doesn't it wait carrier detection?  What's wrong with
com driver?

  /             National Chiao Tung University in Taiwan                 / \
 |  Phone: +886-35-783513           E-mail: yenchee@csie.nctu.edu.tw    |