Subject: mcd driver...
To: None <current-users@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Holger Veit <Holger.Veit@gmd.de>
List: current-users
Date: 02/18/1994 09:58:42
In <199402180755.HAA15961@wonderland.org> "Peter Galbavy" writes:

> While trying to build the bloated kernel (!), pg was unresolved from
> mcd.c... shouldn't this be printf() ?

Yes it should. Also, the entire probing code is bogus, and accesses the drive
in an illegal way. I think I have fixed this. Before I send this bug to the
public, I would like to see some more tests. If you want to try out
the mcd driver, send me a note, I'll send you the diff.

--
         Dr. Holger Veit                   | INTERNET: Holger.Veit@gmd.de
|  |   / GMD-SET German National Research  | Phone: (+49) 2241 14 2448
|__|  /  Center for Computer Science       | Fax:   (+49) 2241 14 2342