Subject: Fatal page fault in supervisor mode.
To: None <current-users@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: None <bachesta@genesis.Data-IO.COM>
List: current-users
Date: 02/09/1994 14:57:00
Hi Everyone,

I am upgrading a 386/33 system with 32 Megs of RAM from NetBSD 0.9
to NetBSD current. I have installed all of the executibles and
libraries. I built a new kernel using the GENERICAHA config. I built
it on a fully operational "current" 486 machine. When I boot the
new kernel I get a panic and a message similar to this:

	fatal page fault in supervisor mode

This may not be exact since I only had about 3 seconds to read the
panic message. I have tried everything I can think of and I am
at my wits end. Does anyone have an idea whats going on?
Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Jim B.