Subject: Re: 'nother sup site?
To: Craig M. Chase <chase@pine.ece.utexas.edu>
From: Michael Graff <explorer@iastate.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 02/03/1994 11:26:56
>I can volunteer a machine (at least temporarily, we'll have to see how
>it works out) to act as a sup site, but I do not have the expertise or
>the time to set up the mirroring or the sup serving capability.

I already have another machine running sup nightly.  I'm waiting for someone
in the core or whatever group to throw up a secondary SUP server on a random
port to which I can be guaranteed to update in a timely manner.

This is a ds2100, dedicated to FTP and stuff.  Yep, it's ftp.iastate.edu  :)

The sources are there now.  All I have to do is config the server, and let 'er
sup!  :)

--Michael

--
Michael Graff    Iowa State University Computation Center      Project Vincent
215 Durham                voice: (515) 294-4994           explorer@iastate.edu