Subject: Re: Snapshot report - 29 Jan tar_files
To: current-users <current-users@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Burgess, David (TSgt) ~U <BurgessD@J64.STRATCOM.AF.MIL>
List: current-users
Date: 02/03/1994 09:36:00

>No mention of the changes to 'getbsize' in 'ls' and 'df'?  Was I
>the only one that had a problem?  I have not yet had time to
>figure out if stdlib.h is correct, or the changes in 'df' and
>'ls'.

The sup the following night fixed it.  I mangled in stdlib.h so that it
matched the /usr/src/lib definition (and the one used in the ls source)
until the next night, when the new one showed up.

Come to think of it, that was the last sup I could do before my SLIP
connection went nutz.

Curiouser and curiouser...

TSgt Dave Burgess
"Creating a BSD that the Government can use and save most of y'all some
money..."