Subject: *** QUICK HELP PLEASE!??! ***
To: None <netbsd-users@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu,>
From: Robert Shady <rls@zeus.id.net>
List: current-users
Date: 02/02/1994 10:15:56
Okay, what a good local bus card that will handle SCSI & IDE (and more
if possible, Serial/Parallel/Etc) that is supported by NetBSD?

I purchased a card the other day, but it uses the AIC 6360 chipset from
adaptec, which I guess isn't supported yet.  Any QUICK suggestions would
be appreciated, since I'm leaving in only a couple hours to buy "something".

Also, I am looking for the Digiboard drives for NetBSD, we have a dial-in
system here in Michigan, and we currently have to use a terminal server
to gain access, where we would like to be able to use the digiboard for
our "modem" lines since our termserv doesn't support modem signals.

	Rob Shady
	rls@id.net