Subject: Re: strange lockups in X
To: Roland McGrath <roland@frob.com>
From: Kim Andersen <kim@dde.dk>
List: current-users
Date: 01/23/1994 01:37:13
> The X server I'm using is XFree86-2.0; many of the utilities are from
> binaries someone on this mailing list made available for FTP shortly after
> the shared library implementation was fully integrated.  They have worked
> fine for me until a week or so ago.
>
> Anyone else have this sort of problem?

I don't.
I'm running my locally compiled XFree86-2.0, and no I don't use emacs.
The XFree were compiled on Jan-16 using libc.so.3.0.

What libraries are used in your X ? I suppose it's made with shared libraries.
Unfortunately I'm unable to offer my X, as I'm at the end of a 2400b connection
at the moment.

regards
kim