Subject: Minor fix for /usr/src/usr.bin/mail/misc/mail.rc
To: None <current-users@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Mike Long <mike.long@analog.com>
List: current-users
Date: 01/22/1994 01:10:35
I got tired of watching my mail shoot off of the screen, so I modified
/etc/mail.rc as follows:

*** mail.rc~	Thu Jan 13 00:07:52 1994
--- mail.rc	Sat Jan 22 00:51:28 1994
***************
*** 1,2 ****
! set append dot save asksub
  ignore Received Message-Id Resent-Message-Id Status Mail-From Return-Path Via
! set append dot save asksub crt=24
  ignore Received Message-Id Resent-Message-Id Status Mail-From Return-Path Via

I don't think any NetBSD-supported systems have screens with fewer
than 24 lines, but 24 is a good generic number in any case.
--
Mike Long                                         Mike.Long@Analog.com
VLSI Design Engineer                              voice: (617)461-4030