Subject: Re: Any -current users using IDE drives?
To: None <current-users@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Jason Brazile <brazile@fireant.ma.utexas.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 01/20/1994 17:21:17
I am running current as of Jan 17 on the IDE drive that Dell shiped with
their 450 DE.

However, ever since the wdtimeoutstatus stuff has been added to wd.c, I have
had to yank it out and basically modify it to look like the 0.9 version.

Unfortuntely, I have not tried to analyze the problem further than enabling
the debugging messages and noticing that my drive seems to be taking a lot
longer to do some things than is expected.

===
Jason Brazile 					brazile@cs.utexas.edu
Graduate Student				Dept of Computer Science
"People say I'm apathetic but I don't care" 	University of Texas