Subject: Any -current users using IDE drives?
To: None <current-users@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Mats Wichmann <mats@netcom.com>
List: current-users
Date: 01/19/1994 16:02:13
I know everyone's probably away at USENIX, but are there any -current
users out there using IDE disc(s)?  I *think* the problems I'm
experiencing with trash getting written onto my partitions emanates
from the wd driver, and would like to know if anyone else is seeing
this.  So, if you've got IDE disc(s), and are running a January
-current, I'd like to hear from you.

BTW, if anyone is put off upgrading to -current because of this query,
don't be -

a) it's just an "is anyone else seeing this" question, and
b) the savings with the stability and shared libraries and other
goodies are well worth the pain...

Alistair
--
Alistair G. Crooks (agc@uts.amdahl.com)			     +44 252 346377
Amdahl European HQ, Dogmersfield Park, Hartley Wintney, Hants RG27 8TE, UK.