Subject: Man problems
To: None <current-users@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Jeff Kreska <jkreska@hpmail2.fwrdc.rtsg.mot.com>
List: current-users
Date: 01/19/1994 08:01:32
I have a slight problem.  I added some man pages that weren't formated.  The
man pages reside in a directory called man{1,2,3,4,5,...} instead of
cat{1,2...} .

My question is how to make man know about these non formated man pages.  I
have tryed messing around with man.conf in the /etc directory, but I just
can't find the info I need to get it to work.

Maybee NetBSD doesn't support this kind of man page.  I sure hope it does
because that sure would be a drag to have to reformat all f the man pages and
store them in a new directory.

---
Thanks
Jeff

|Jeff Kreska                                                    |
|Motorola, Inc.                Phone:              817-232-6019 |
|5555 North Beach Street       Fax:                817-232-6580 |
|Fort Worth, Texas  76137-2794                                  |