Subject: Procomm for UNIX
To: None <current-users@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Jeff Kreska <jkreska@hpmail2.fwrdc.rtsg.mot.com>
List: current-users
Date: 01/12/1994 15:27:05
Hi,

	I have the source to a program claiming to be procomm for UNIX's.  I
tryed to build it on my NetBSD box and had no luck.  I succesfully built it on
my HP715/33.

	The progam looks pretty nice.  If anyone would like to help me get
this ported to NetBSD please drop me some email.  Or if anyone has already
ported it I would like to know.

	By the way the program came with binaries for SCO.

---
Thanks
Jeff

|Jeff Kreska                                                    |
|Motorola, Inc.                Phone:              817-232-6019 |
|5555 North Beach Street       Fax:                817-232-6580 |
|Fort Worth, Texas  76137-2794                                  |