Subject: Re: Two problems with 12/24 sources
To: Michael Graff <explorer@iastate.edu>
From: Michael L. VanLoon -- Iowa State University <michaelv@iastate.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 12/28/1993 08:23:05
I sez:

explorer@iastate.edu sez:
>I had to recompile libutil and recompile ps.  It fixed the problem.

I rebuilt ps twice, and my libutil was freshly compiled.  There has to
be something else.  I grabbed your ps to even get ps to work.  Which
days sources were your ps and libutil from?

				--Michael

    Michael L. VanLoon  --  michaelv@iastate.edu  --  gg.mlv@isumvs.bitnet
 Iowa State University of Science and Technology -- The way cool place to be!
   Project Vincent Systems Staff, Iowa State University Computation Center