Subject: Re: To All Music Lovers
To: None <cgd@nobozo.CS.Berkeley.EDU, hasty@netcom.com>
From: Amancio Hasty Jr <hasty@netcom.com>
List: current-users
Date: 12/10/1993 16:34:41
The bsdi driver is fine however is very limited in terms of card support and
midi support.

I have run both the bsdi driver and the linux sound driver. The
continual support from the Net on the linux sound driver makes it very
appealing. Unless someone in this group wants to own the sound driver
module I suggest not to deviate too far from the linux driver.

Herb and I were are already talking about changes to the linux driver;however,
my take is to get something going in somewhat of a stable shape.

Last but not least the bsdi driver does not support my sound card,
Gravis Ultrasound Card.

And, yes I have taken a look at both the linux driver and the bsdi driver.

My stance is very simple I will go with the flow and the time which I am
going to spend on this sound modules be bsdi or linux is limited.

	Lets Jam,
	Amancio