Subject: Re: bad performance?
To: None <mycroft@gnu.ai.mit.edu>
From: Mike Long <mike.long@analog.com>
List: current-users
Date: 12/07/1993 18:22:53
I just took a quick look at src/lib/libm/i387/cos.s, and there was an
'fcos' instruction in there.  I'm looking at the version that came in
the 12/4 lib.tar.gz from sun-lamp.

On the other hand, src/lib/libm/Makefile doesn't appear to refer to
the files in src/lib/libm/i387.  I may try making an alternate libm
which uses these files.  The makefile was last checked in by "jtc" on
10/21.
--
Mike Long                                         Mike.Long@Analog.com
VLSI Design Engineer                              voice: (617)461-4030