Subject: Problems with tn3270 makefiles...
To: None <current-users@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Freeman P. Pascal KD4YLZ <pascal@titus.verity.com>
List: current-users
Date: 12/02/1993 20:28:00
I know this is minor, but...

Today while doing a complete build from /usr/src I ran into problems
in /usr/src/usr.bin/tn3270/tn3270 and /usr/src/usr.bin/tn3270/mset.
The Makefiles were referencing paths like:

	${.CURDIR}/../tools/mkastods/obj/mkastods

There was no such path.  If you removed the '/obj' from the above path
it worked.  I've noticed that we don't use the old method of placing
the object files and newly compiled binaries in .../obj directory any
more.  I assume the above is something that fell through the cracks.

I checked the Makefiles on sun-lamp (in the ftp-able current snapshot)
and verified that I had the most current Makefiles.  Both:

	/pub/NetBSD-current/src/usr.bin/tn3270/tn3270/Makefile

and

	/pub/NetBSD-current/src/usr.bin/tn3270/mset/Makefile

have these bogus references.

I didn't want to jump the gun and report these as bugs without double
checking my sanity.

-Freeman