Subject: problems building libg++
To: None <current-users@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Michael L. VanLoon -- Iowa State University <michaelv@iastate.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 12/02/1993 07:00:10
In trying to build the gnu tree (specifically, while trying to build
libg++), it keeps dying on this dtoa thing.  What's the deal?  This
time it died on some kind of signal, but I've seen it also die with it
complaining about some array being negative:

===> lib
===> libg++
===> libg++
g++ -p -O -I/local/src/gnu/lib/libg++/libg++ -nostdinc++ -I/local/src/gnu/lib/li
ocal/src/gnu/lib/libg++/libg++/dtoa.cc -o dtoa.po
gcc: Internal compiler error: program cc1plus got fatal signal 10
*** Error code 1

Anyone know what's up with this?  The sources are current as of
yesterday and all the compiler utilities are freshly compiled.

				--Michael

    Michael L. VanLoon  --  michaelv@iastate.edu  --  gg.mlv@isumvs.bitnet
 Iowa State University of Science and Technology -- The way cool place to be!
   Project Vincent Systems Staff, Iowa State University Computation Center